To renew your WGAWP membership for the 2017 season, be sure that you are logged into the website! If you have forgotten your password, use the directions to the right of this article to re-set your password.
Click on this image and you will arrive at the renewal page. In a matter of minutes, your 2017 membership renewal will be complete and you can begin the countdown to spring!
Our website is powered by a company called SportsEngine; you will be creating a new password for your SportsEngine account. This password will give you access to the private pages of the WGAWP website. Follow these directions to re-set your password:
1. On the Home Page of the WGAWP website, select the "Login" link at the top of the page.
2. Select "Reset Your Password".
3. Enter your email address and select "Send Email".
4. Open email from SportsEngine and select "Change My Password".
5. Enter your new password and re-enter your password. NOTE: Valid passwords must be at least 8 characters in length, include one UPPERcase and one LOWERcase letter and have a number or symbol.
6. Select "Change My Password". You can now log into your SportsEngine account and view content on the WGAWP website for members only!
NOTE: If you didn't receive the email within a couple of minutes, be sure to check your Junk/Spam folder in case the email gets flagged as Spam.
Smart phone users: Consider loading the free GHIN mobile application to your phone. Post scores, look up handicaps, even a course calculator that allows you to determine your handicap on any course in the United States.
"PLAY IT AND POST IT" It's easy from your smart phone!
Earlier this month, the USGA and the R&A announced a new local rule that eliminates the penalty for the accidental movement of the ball on the putting green. This latest rules revision reflects the organizations' desire the "modernize" the 34 rules of golf and encourages all golf organizations to adopt this local rule. The WGAWP will do so this season. Whether moved by a caddy, playing opponent/partner, a piece of equipment or yourself...the ball is replaced to its original spot---no penalty!
The infographic below illustrates the instances in which this rule may be applied or...click the link to the USGA video for a detailed explanation of this new rule.
Share the good news by providing your name, date, course played, hole number, club used and witness(es) to email@example.com
Click the "Members" tab for a complete listing and photo gallery of all holes-in-one recorded this season!
Golf apparel and accessories sporting the WGAWP logo are available from our online specialty partner LogoSoftwear. Choose from sweaters, jackets, shirts, hats, towels and totes from the name brands that you know!
Visit our online store by clicking the link below!