Chartiers Country Club will host the Spring meeting of the WGAWP on April 11 beginning at 10:00 a.m. Delegates, Alternate Delegates, Team Captains and Handicap Chairs will have informational "breakout" sessions There will be a vote for three proposed Bylaw changes and a rules discussion will take place during lunch/dessert. Please make every effort to attend! Click the image to register for the event.
If you have a new (or preferred) email address other than the one with which you first created your SportsEngine account to log into the WGAWP website, follow these steps to identify your primary email address:
(1) Log into website and select Account Settings from the dropdown
menu next to your name in the header bar
(2) Click Add Email Address, add new info, click Submit. You will
be asked to confirm that new address.
(3) Check your email for the confirmation email from SportsEngine
and click the link to confirm the email address. You will return
(4) Click "Make Primary" under the secondary email address.
The WGAWP website is a collection of public pages and private pages that are only accessible when members log in to the website. If you are logged in, your name will appear at the top of the page. A login and password are required to view this content. If you have forgotten your password, follow these simple steps to re-set it:
1. Click "login" above the Western logo on the home page.
Select "forgot password" next to the password field on the login
screen. This takes you to the reset page.
2. From the password reset page, enter your email address that you
used to create your SportsEngine account. Click "send email".
This will trigger a password reset email to you.
3. Check your email. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder if you
do not receive this in 10 minutes. Open the email and click "reset
4. Type in a new password and re-type it. The password must be
8 characters long and include one UPPERCASE letter, one LOWER-
CASE letter and one SYMBOL or NUMBER.
5. Please record your new password. Click "reset my password" to
Share the good news by providing your name, date, course played, hole number, club used and witness(es) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the "Members" tab for a complete listing and photo gallery of all holes-in-one recorded this season!
Carol Kamerer (Pittsburgh Field Club) notched a hole-in-one on February 22 while competing in a Gulf Coast league match at Lakewood Ranch Country Club in Sarasota FL. Carol used a 9 iron on the 7th hole of the King's Dunes course. Well played!
Smart phone users: Consider loading the free GHIN mobile application to your phone. Post scores, look up handicaps, even a course calculator that allows you to determine your handicap on any course in the United States.
"PLAY IT AND POST IT" It's easy from your smart phone!